Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

PINK PINK PINK as Pinkalicious would say !!

[by Chad]
After 6 months of Lauren declaring "1 of each", she walks straight into the delivery room and before being told what we had, she says "TWO GIRLS" and boy was she right. 

Mindy gave birth to two beautiful, healthy baby girls this afternoon. The girls both spent about 3 hours plus bath-time in the NICU following the delivery but were stable the whole time and just needed observation for steady breathing. Mindy is doing great and had a much better recovery than following Lauren's birth so we are thankful for that. Overall we could not have asked for a better experience so far. We are blessed. 

Here are the numbers.

Kate Marie - 5lbs 3oz, 18.5inches - 1:05pm
Madison Audrey - 6lbs 12oz, 20inches - 1:07pm

 

Welcome to the World Little Angels. Tomorrow.....your first Badger Football game.

Good Night.

10 comments:

Margaret Mollé said...

Congratulations!! I've been checking the blog all day waiting for the news. We're so happy everything went so well.

Anonymous said...

Yea! so happy for you guys! so happy that all are doing well. Are they identical? they look close in the picture but am not sure...can't wait to meet them!
The Umnus'

Jackie said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you & can't wait to hold them! Now the girls definitely outnumber the boys in the dinner club!

Jennifer Christensen said...

Congrats!! Chad is definitely outnumbered now! Good thing Mindy's dad has been through it before ;) Enjoy those two beautiful new babies and enjoy the snuggles from all three of your girls!

Danielle said...

They look like Lauren! Glad to hear that everything went well. Hope you get lots of rest in the hospital before you go home to a new and crazy and wonderful life. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your two new bundles of pink! Now you can definitely re-use some of those adorable little girl outfits of Lauren's!
Your baby girls are beautiful. I love the photo of Kate and Madison together.
I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well.
~Beth Anne

Anonymous said...

We are so very happy for you guys!! Your ladies are almost the same birth stats as our twins...Madison is 3oz. bigger than Keegan was. I am very happy that your recovery is going well Mindy! Enjoy your first days together.

Love to you all,
The Ranges

The Brenton's said...

Congratulations again!!! Jackie is right.. girls outnumber the boys now in the dinner club.. Tyler said he doesn't mind, more girls to choose from :) Can't WAIT to meet them.. Anna is excited for some more girls to play babydolls with. Hope you two are doing well! And yes, I second Sara's question.. they seem identical. I will never figure out who is who :)

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all 5 of you!!! Welcome Kate and Madison (love the names!!!). SO beautiful and already look so much like their big sister :)

Kris Hagen (Derek's Aunt) said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new daughters. I'm sure Lauren will be a great "big sister" and lots of help to Mommy & Daddy.