
The custodians had to take everything off the carpet to shampoo it but when they moved everything back, they just clumped it all into the middle of the floor. Now I have to rearrange it all. Not fun...
In my classroom cubby area, I've been organizing all my books. I counted nearly 1500 of them and I've been sorting them/labeling them into 55 different categories. That project is nearly completed.
Baby update: This week, the baby's ears have moved close to their final position. Toenails are growing from their nail beds, his/her head is upright so that the chin no longer rests on the chest. The baby is 4 3/4 inches long and weighs approximately 3 3/4 ounces.
A few of you have commented that my belly pictures should include my whole body...I had Chad take this photo last night. I started wearing maternity shirts almost exclusively this week because my belly is pretty tight against my normal shirts now. Here I am at 16 weeks!
I'd better go walk Westin :) Have a great weekend!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.


1 comment:
Yay, a full body belly pic! :) Love you fireplace, by the way. Your classroom is HUGE! Mine is SO tiny. What, if at all, is the cap on class size? I think mine is 18 kids despite the fact that it's an english immersion program. I pray I get blessed with 15 or 16 per section. Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment