I read in my baby book that our baby is now as long as a small lemon. His or her neck is now well-defined, the scalp hair-pattern is now determined and the baby is busy practicing breathing, swallowing, and sucking. Pretty interesting :)
Well, if you know Chad pretty well, then you know he doesn't typically like to lay around and relax on weekends. When he comes up to me and begins a sentence with "I was thinking of a project for the house..." then I know this means several days of some sort of hard work is in our immediate future and MANY trips to "The Depot". Today began a new project...
The "before" shots...


And now...

By the end of the day today, this was how we left things:

Chad did pretty much all of it on his own. He would only let me help with raking away the scraps and carring pieces of wood to the tractor for discarding. The coolest part of the day was having our neighbor use his big truck to yank out all of the bushes from in front of our house. Saved Chad hours upon hours of digging :)
If you didn't already notice, I posted a new post on Thursday. Check it out below.
Good night!
~Mindy and Baby S.


2 comments:
WOW! looks like things are coming along nicely with the baby...oh and the front stoop too. Thanks Mindy for the update...you are too cute! see you soon!
Hey Mindy! I, too, check your blog daily (usually during T's naptimes) :) I'm addicted to blogs, especially baby blogs! Have a great week!!!
Post a Comment