I had a prenatal checkup today and the doctor says everything looks great! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was 151 beats per minute. The nurse who was with me said she likes to try and predict the baby's gender based on the heart rate pattern. She said she's usually right about 90% of the time! She looked at my file and said the heart rates have been 154, 157 and now 151. She's predicting it's a girl based on those high numbers. I told her that I don't want to know for sure until delivery...but she can speculate and guess all she wants :)
Have a great night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Mindy,
The heart rate thing is very interesting. Trinity was always in the 150s and everyone said girl. Camryn was always 133 or 134, yet another reason I thought she was a boy. If your baby's hb stays in the 150s though, I think you may have a pink one in your belly!
Tara
Post a Comment