Oh no!! My jeans won't button anymore :-(
I tried to no avail yesterday. If I really sucked in my stomach as hard as I could, I could get them to button. But then I'd have to go without breathing. Not a good idea. Somebody once told me that pregnant women can "get away" with leaving them unbuttoned and just wearing a long shirt. I don't think I'd feel right doing that. Somebody else suggested leaving them unbuttoned but tying the buttons together with a rubber band. I like my mom's suggestion: buy maternity pants. Another great excuse for shopping!
Today I went to a bridal shower for my friend Debbie. It was held at a restaurant in a Chicago suburb. We had a really nice time. She told them that I'm expecting and right away her aunt came up and rubbed my belly! I'd just met her about five minutes before that. I wonder what she would have thought if I'd reached over and started rubbing HER belly? I mean...who does that to a virtual stranger?!?! Chad told me I'd better get used to it.
Good night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
(P.S. I'm trying to post messages more often, so if you haven't been on this site in awhile, you might scroll down on the page and see there are new messages from yesterday and Thursday. Just an FYI)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh honey, get used to the belly rubs OH and once baby comes, get used to strangers touching him/her. I get SO frustrated at strangers touching Tegan that I want to scream. Today he was fussing when I was checking out at the grocery store and the cashier came out from behind the counter, picked up T's pacifier and proceeded to put it in Tegans mouth. I almost threw up for Tegan! Seriously! The person handles money and all that all day. GROSS! I live with purell in my purse, diaperbag, etc now for those reasons!
Ok, enough ranting. Have you heard of the bella band? I've got the motherhood maternity version, but allows you to leave top button open on non-maternity pants and helps hold up maternity pants before the belly makes it's full appearance! :) I HIGHLY suggest one in each of black, tan/nude and white :) Is that Debbie from school of ed getting married? Tell her congrats from me!
Post a Comment