
Yesterday, I pulled a 12-hour work day in my classroom to make sure things were totally ready. I was on my feet for pretty much the entire time and I regretted it later...I woke during the night with a really bad backache. I was uncomfortable in any position and regardless of how many pillows I had all around me. I guess I pushed myself a little too hard. Won't do that again!
I continue to feel the baby more and more each day. My baby book says that I should start to notice the baby's sleep/wake patterns now and that will be indicative of what we can expect after the birth. Maybe all of the movements just aren't strong enough to be felt yet, but I do notice long periods of no movement followed by brief periods of a ton of movement. Every little kick is just amazing to me. I love it!
We bought nursery furniture today :) Now Chad has to hurry up and finish the front porch project so we can get the nursery room ready. The furniture is scheduled to be delivered and assembled on October 1st, so we've got a month to empty out the office and paint the walls.
Lastly...a belly picture of me at 21 weeks pregnant. I managed to still fit into my favorite dog-walking outfit today. Here's my growing tummy:
We're headed to visit Chad's family in Indiana tomorrow morning. Looking forward to a fun Labor Day weekend! Have a safe and happy holiday :)
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.


1 comment:
Karlee gave me your blog address. What fun! I read back through many of your entries....I feel a little caught-up even though we haven't seen you in so long. I really enjoy all of the pictures and stories. We are so happy for both of you...It would be really fun to see you this Fall, Tess and Maddie would totally enjoy seeing and hearing about the baby & your belly.
Post a Comment