What a day! I began my day with a babysitting job all morning until early afternoon. I had 7 kids, ages 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 10 months and 4 months. The 6 year old was one of my students last year. Some of the rest of the kids were her siblings--the others were friends of their family. It actually went a lot more smoothly than I anticipated. Three diaper blowouts...I think they were trying to prepare me for what's to come in January. Luckily, I got the two babies to nap for about 1.5 hours each, so that was a little bit of a help.
After my crazy morning, I headed over to school to work in my classroom some more. This past week, I decided to organize my classroom books. I counted about 1500 of them. I sorted them into 55 different categories, labeled each one and put each category into it's own basket. Then I placed the baskets strategically throughout the room. I'm pretty proud of it all. Here's a few pics of how things look now:

Summer school starts Monday. I'm (almost) ready!
Baby Update- This week or next, I might be able to feel the baby move. My doctor said it will probably feel like a butterfly is fluttering around in my belly. Last night I tried to lay really still in the dark with my hands on my abdomen and just feel for movement. At one point, I *think* I may have felt a tiny kick. Not sure though. During the 16th week, it was expected that the baby would go through a massive growth spurt. As a result--so would I. Here is a picture taken today :)

I ended my day with an hour or so at USA Baby. I "test drove" a stroller that we'll probably go with. I like it for it's maneuverability, safety ratings and how lightweight it is. Chad likes it because the colors match his car :)
Well, I'm off to walk the doggy.
Have a great night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
1 comment:
Love your description as to why you like the stroller versus why Chad likes the stoller. I plan to tell Jack...I think he will think it's funny.
Post a Comment