Tomorrow is my last day teaching summer school. It went by really quickly! I designed the course to just be a two-week introduction to the kindergarten classroom routines and activities. So it was really just a small glimpse into the year for the students who will soon begin kindergarten. I think they've really had a blast and I've enjoyed getting to know them.
I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tired today because I was on my feet all day, with the exception of sitting for a haircut. The baby has been really active this afternoon and evening--I've felt a lot of motion. I can't say I've felt kicks, but rather just a lot of moving around. It's so hard to describe, but it's got to be the baby.
I forgot to take a picture today before I changed clothes for the night, so I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow. Chad and I are headed to Florida for a week's vacation starting early Saturday morning. We'll be in the Palm Harbor/Clearwater Beach area visiting his grandma and great-grandma from Saturday to Tuesday morning then we're headed to a resort on Fort Myers Beach from Tuesday-Saturday. Chances are I won't be able to make an update on this website while I'm gone but I'll definitely post when we return.
Have a great week! I'll try to put up a picture tomorrow, but if I forget...I'll be back in a week.
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment