Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hiccups?

Hi everybody! As the title of this message conveys, I *think* I may have felt the baby having hiccups yesterday and again today. It felt SO weird. Like a bubble popping deep inside me in a frequent and consistent pattern for an extended period of time. I can only figure it must be hiccups?? I know it's not kicks because I've started feeling those and they feel different from the hiccups. The kick is more of a sharp jab at random times- the hiccups are definitely patterned. It's so bizarre! I was sitting in a staff meeting this morning and started feeling them and I couldn't help but laugh. :)
I went back to work full-time today. My co-workers are all pretty excited for us and have begun making their gender predictions. One of my colleagues, whose daughter I had in class last year, said her daughter (7 years old) is making a list of possible baby names for me. How cute is that?
We have our big ultrasound on Wednesday morning so I should be able to post baby pictures that night! If we wanted to, we could definitely find out the baby's gender also but...we're going to try and wait~

After getting back from Florida on Saturday, Chad got right to work on the front porch project. He set up a work station in the garage and began sawing wood and assembling the railing. By Sunday night, the railing was complete and just needs to be painted. He also began spreading top soil on both sides of the steps. We also went last night and bought stone to mount and cover the cement wall under the steps--that should be delivered in 2-3 weeks. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!







While I was taking pictures, Westin was being really goofy. He was jumping up and down and howling at me. It made for a few funny shots:





I think he's mid-howl here. Kinda creepy :)

Have a great night!

Love,

Mindy and Baby S.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OH... how fun! Hopefully Baby Steighner doesn't have the hiccups too often. Tegan had them ALL the time, even when we had our ultrasound at 19 or 20 weeks. The poor guy still gets them multiple times daily! I feel so bad, but he doesn't seem to mind them, so that's good.