Hello! As I look out my family room window right now, I hope that Lauren wakes up soon. It's beautiful outside and I'd like to take her and Westin for a walk. She was really fussy this morning though and only took a 45-minute morning nap. Now she's going on 3.5 hours for her afternoon nap. I took a bunch of new photos of my little girl last night and this morning and am excited to share them with you :) A few of you have asked if she's still sleeping through the night. Last Thursday and Friday, she did. But since then, she's been waking up again at 4a.m.. Sometimes she'll go right back to sleep after I feed her, but other times she thinks she should just be awake for the day. Those days are tough for me...
Here's my smiley girl!

Thanks to Jason and Jackie for the adorable headband!



"Hello, I'm new here". Too cute.

Watching American Idol last night with Daddy.

Here's a "hair-shot". She actually lost quite a bit of her baby hair within the last month but I've noticed it getting thicker again this week.

Best buds.

Allie LOVES soaking up the sun. Goofy cat.

Have a happy Easter! We're going to try to drive to Rice Lake this weekend so Lauren can meet her great-grandfather for the first time. Unfortunately, I just heard that we are in for a winter storm with 3-6 inches of snow on Friday. That may postpone our trip. I'll let you know~
Love,
Mindy and Lauren
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast Lauren's growing! I've been noticing from the pictures that her hair's been thinning out. It will be fun to see how her hair turns out. She's such a sweetie! I wish I could see you guys more often. I want to give her a squeeze!
Maybe Lauren's going to be a singer like her Auntie Holly! Any baby whose favorite show is American Idol has some serious musical genes!
Hey Mindy!!! My little niece is cuter and cuter everyday! I miss her so much and hope it is not too long until I get to see ya'll again soon! Drive safe if you get to go to Grandma Lucas's and be sure to give both she, Grandpa, and Mom a hug and kiss for me!
I think Bethy's predictions are right: Lauren has a set of lungs on her, has Grandpa Lucas's and my love of music in her blood, and if she's hooked on Idol...well, we may just have a future star on our hands! :)
And, the bear outfit is officially my favorite! She looks like a little bear cub...SOOO Adorable!
K, love you and miss you all!
xoxoxoxo
Auntie Holly
Post a Comment