I felt lots of movement yesterday and today from the baby. In fact, when I went to bed last night, I felt really strong kicks. I put my hand on my lower stomach and felt the kicks very easily. Too bad Chad was already snoring away at that point, otherwise I would have had him try to feel them too. He still hasn't been able to feel anything yet, but hopefully he'll get a chance to soon. He's away at grad class in Madison tonight, so I had to get creative with the mirror and the camera. Here are two of tonight's shots:

Luckily my days at school have gotten easier as the week has progressed. The kid who constantly told me no on the first day had an excellent second day. But then this afternoon he was back to telling me no again :( As the kids learn my classroom routines and expectations, things get much easier and more manageable. I have one little boy who is my escape artist. If you take your eyes off him, he has a tendency to disappear. Unfortunately, he prefers to leave the classroom when he disappears. I've found him hiding out in the hallway and behind other classroom doors. In addition to his disappearing act, he also has a knack for filling his pockets with things that don't belong to him. In other words, he likes to borrow things without any intention of returning them. This should be an interesting year!
I hope you are all having a nice week. I look forward to a very relaxing weekend!!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.


No comments:
Post a Comment