I had my 24 week appointment today. The doctor said everything looks great! The baby is growing exactly as needed and so am I... All my vitals looked good- blood pressure is nice and low and my weight is right on target. The baby's heartbeat was in the 140's, which is great. The nurse is still predicting it's a boy. We'll see...
While they were moving the doppler around on my stomach to locate the heartbeat, the baby must've thought the gel was cold because it kept kicking really hard. We could actually see the doppler (microphone) bouncing up and down!
In four weeks, I go back in to take the glucose test- a test for gestational diabetes. Keep your fingers crossed for me~
Better go. The premiere of The Bachelor is on!!
Good night!
Mindy and Baby S.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WHAT?! Totally didn't know there was a new bachelor starting. Dang,I missed it. OH well...
Isn't it SO neat to actually see the baby moving now?! Has Chad finally gotten to experience this miracle yet? If not, I say he needs to skip class one of these nights! Have you ever pushed back when Baby kicks/punches to see what he/she does? It's a fun activity, let me tell you!
Post a Comment