The baby has been really active every day now. I feel kicks, turns, somersaults, hiccups, etc. During today's staff meeting, I had a hard time paying attention to our principal because I kept watching my stomach move and jump. What a cool experience!
My favorite pregnany book (thanks Amanda!) says that this week the baby's toenails and fingernails are growing over the nail beds. Also, blood vessels are forming in his or her lungs. The baby should be approaching 2 pounds in weight now and is over 12 inches long.
I took these pictures when I got home from work a little while ago:

On Tuesday, I had to have a substitute teacher take over my class for a short time so I could attend a meeting. This was the first substitute teacher for my students this year, so I had to explain to them what a substitute teacher even is. As soon as I started talking about it, a few of the kids suddenly got really excited and said "You're going to go have your baby!!" They keep me laughing every day, that's for sure :-)
Have a great night!
Love, Mindy and Baby S.


2 comments:
OH! Look at that belly. What fun! I LOOOOVED watching my tummy move. Such a unique experience to be able to feel it internally and watch and feel it externally. :)
Your kiddos do sound too cute!!! :)
Mindy!!! You're looking great and really pregers:) YAY!!! I"m soo excited. Hope you're feeling better and better each day! Can't wait to see you next month!
Take care of yourself and my little niece or nephew in there!
Love ya
holly
Post a Comment