Well, Friday night was part one of Chad's 10 year high school reunion. We went to his old high school for a night of high school football, expecting to see lots of his former classmates. Well, there weren't that many people there from his class (I'd say about 20) and most were from the dinner club (the people we see frequently anyways!). We did get to catch up with a few other people though and Chad seemed to enjoy it.
After a 10-hour night of sleep for both of us, Chad got up and played golf with the guys for Andy's bachelor party. I stayed off my feet and rested for most of the day. I was feeling really tired and sore from a crazy week, so I needed the extra rest. It worked because I feel great today! Last night we went to the second (and main) part of the class reunion. It was at a restaurant/banquet hall about 40 minutes from our house. We had a nice dinner and we also watched some of the Badger game from the bar there. Go Badgers! There was a better turnout of people last night- about 80 I think (Chad helped plan it, so I heard about the numbers of RSVPs).
Today I had to run a bunch of errands and then I helped "wrap up" the front porch project. I gave the railing a second (and final) coat of paint while Chad laid mulch all around the new landscaping. The only thing left now is to put up the stone veneer onto the cement retaining wall. We have the stone and mortar in our garage and Chad plans on laying it all out on the garage floor one night this week. Next weekend, he'll finish up the project for good by attaching all of the stone. Yay!! Then it's on to the nursery :)
I've been feeling a lot of movement from the baby each day. Chad's been able to feel it too and has seen the movement of my stomach as well. It's such an amazing feeling! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow afternoon. Should be a short check-up. I don't think I'm having an ultrasound. I'll post an update about it tomorrow night.
Good night~
Mindy and Baby S.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment