Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

24 Weeks!

Today was a rough day...it was one of those work days that make you REALLY not want to go back again tomorrow. For most of the day, I had at least five different kids who were really acting up over and over again, despite being disciplined. I had kids shoving one another, spitting in each others' faces, and swearing. It was the same "repeat-offenders" each time. Dealing with them multiple times each day makes me so exhausted. I've realized that I have less patience when I'm pregnant. That's unfortunate :-(

When I came home from work, all I wanted to do was rest. Of course, Westin had other plans in mind. He was super-hyper and excited to see me. Instead of a long walk, I grabbed a few tennis balls and took him across the street to let him run in the soccer fields. He seemed content after 45 minutes of chasing the ball. Then I got to relax for the night.

Chad got home safely around 10p.m. last night from his business trip and he has grad class tonight so he won't be home until close to 11p.m. The poor guy is rarely home in the evenings lately. I feel bad for him!

As far as how I'm feeling-- I'm okay, just really, really tired. I felt the baby moving around a lot today. Tonight I've been watching my stomach move around again. Chad still hasn't seen that but hopefully he will soon. Here's a photo I took today at 24 weeks-


I'll end on a high note with a funny story from a student of mine. The same little girl who told me on Tuesday that she thinks I have two babies came up to me with a question today. She asked me "Mrs. Steighner, when the baby comes out at the hospital and you get to pick one to take home...will you pick the one that came from you?" Um, yes honey, I plan on picking the one that comes from me!

Good night!

Love,

Mindy and Baby S.

No comments: