Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How weird!

Tonight as I was relaxing on the couch with my feet up, I felt the baby kicking a lot. Then I thought it was hiccups. I wasn't really sure. I lifted my shirt up a little to look at my stomach and saw movement for the first time!! How crazy!! To see my stomach suddenly move was really bizarre. I must've watched my stomach "jump" at least 10 times. Chad called while it was happening and sounded bummed that he missed it. He's in Fort Wayne on business but he'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be able to see it tomorrow night.




Today one of my students came and sat down next to me on a bench during recess. She asked me if the baby is a boy or a girl. I told her that I don't know and I asked her what she thinks it is. She seemed deep in thought for a second and then said that she thinks it's TWO babies- one boy and one girl! Then after school, when I was saying good-bye to all of the students, one of my little girls came running back for a hug. Then she kissed my tummy and said "Bye Baby! I love you!" Isn't that adorable?



Here's a cute picture to leave you with tonight. I actually took this about a week ago but just came across it on the camera. Don't my boys look cute?



Have a good night!

Love,

Mindy and Baby S.

No comments: