Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Feeling big!

As the title of this post states, I'm feeling big tonight. My stomach looks bigger every day. I know it's supposed to happen but it's still weird. I've started bumping into things with my stomach. First the car door, then a counter top. Today I even accidentally bumped my stomach into one of my students' heads!!! The kids are right at my stomach-level. I hadn't even thought ahead about THAT hazard!!


A former student of mine got to feel the baby kicking on Friday after school. She was helping clean my room while her mom was in a meeting. I was sitting quietly at the computer and felt lots of kicks so I called her over. She put her hand on the side of my belly and the baby kicked her hand away. She was SO excited. :-)



Chad and I had a fun weekend. We went to the Badger game together and spent time with Karlee before and afterwards. On Sunday, I worked on the fourth chapter of my thesis while Chad finished up the front porch project. All he has left now is to put grout in between the stones on the retaining wall. That's it!!!!! Then it's on to the nursery!


Chad first laid all the stone out on the garage floor to match the layout of the wall.





Then he started putting up mortar and stone, one-by-one.

Have a good night!

Love,

Mindy and Baby S.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work chad! where is the stroller ramp?