Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

26 Weeks!

I'm feeling pretty good this week. Not too tired or uncomfortable. My students have gone easy on me this week, so that helps alot.

The baby continues to move around alot each day. Tonight, as I've been resting on the couch, I'm watching my stomach move. I'm feeling many kicks and I can see almost all of them! I love that!

My pregnancy book says the baby should weigh nearly 2 pounds now. The baby is developing baby fat all over it's body and his or her lungs continue to develop more and more each day.

Chad and I are facing a very busy weekend. We are each standing up in a wedding on Saturday. I'm in my friend Debbie's wedding, which is taking place in Milwaukee. Chad is standing up in his friend Andy's wedding, which is in Peoria, Illinois. We're each excited about the weddings that we are in, but we're bummed to each be missing the other wedding... I'm really looking forward to Debbie's wedding but I'm realizing how tired I'm sure to be on Sunday. Usually by Friday night, I've crashed on the couch and need lots of rest on the weekend. Being in a wedding means I'll be running around and on my feet for most of the weekend--not too relaxing but still a great time. I'm hoping to have a very restful Sunday :)

No new pictures tonight. I think I look the same as last Thursday!
Have a good weekend~
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.

No comments: