Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

28 Weeks!

Still feeling great. The baby gets more and more active each day. Lately, I've been feeling sharp kicks to my upper abdominal area. Maybe my diaphragm? I've been talking to my students alot about it and they are convinced that this baby is going to be a star during recess kickball games some day :)

Here's an updated belly pic. I think I officially have my own little snack shelf. Who needs a table anyways? Colleagues told me they think I really "popped out" this week. See for yourself...

Have a good night and a nice weekend. We'll be at home this weekend so that Chad can work on the nursery walls and paint the driveway. If any friends want to come over one night for a bonfire, it's on the potential list of things to do. Chad's list of projects never ends, does it? Believe it or not, I have grad class at 8a.m. on Saturday. Who on Earth thought that was a good idea??? Yuck. At least it's a one-time thing.

Love,
Mindy and Baby S.



No comments: