I'm making this update from a computer in the lab at my grad school. Sorry it's been a week since I've posted here. I am not able to do it from work and my computer at home has died completely :( Luckily, Chad comes home from a trip tonight and we're going to go buy a new laptop on Friday (hopefully).
Things continue to progress very well. I had a prenatal appointment on Monday and I think I'm boring my doctor! He said I'm having a "textbook pregnancy" and that my weight gain and the baby's growth is exactly on target. So that's good!
The nursery is finished now. We put up the wallpaper border last weekend and the furniture was delivered and set up today. So we officially have a changing table/dresser, glider rocker and crib in our house! It seems so surreal. Today, Westin chased Allie under the crib and held her hostage there for awhile. They better get that out of their systems before the baby comes.
My mom is in town visiting this week while Chad's away for a few days. We're having a great time catching up together (I'm off of work since Waukesha has no school today through Friday). We've been doing a little baby shopping too, which is always fun.
I took lots of pictures of the nursery but don't have any way to post pics until I get a new computer and figure out how to load pictures onto it. I will do it as soon as I can!
On a side note- many of you may remember that I grew up in Escondido, CA which is just outside of San Diego. Homes have been lost in the subdivision that we lived in and friends of ours have been evacuated. My close friend Amanda is still in her home with her family safe and sound. They do remain at-risk of being evacuated. Her parents were evacuated from their home but have since been allowed to return. They also remain at-risk of being evacuated once again. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
Good night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment