The three pictures above were all taken before we got the new furniture delivered. Now the room is more crowded with the addition of the dresser/changing table and crib.
Westin has already figured out how to trap Allie underneath the crib. He thinks it's a fun, new trick!

We went to the Badger football game today with our friends Debbie and David. As we were trying to enter the stadium, they have people stationed at each gate who are supposed to check and make sure you aren't carrying in alcohol, weapons, etc. As I tried to walk through, the security guard stopped me, pointed to my sweatshirt and asked me what I had "under there"! I replied with a shocked version of "I'm pregnant!!" What the heck did she think I was hiding under there anyways?
Mindy and Baby S.
1 comment:
I cannot believe that the security guard asked you that!!! CRAZY! I think I would have pulled my shirt up right then and then and there (only to reveal the belly), slowly and silently and just watched the reaction on his face! HA!
Love the nursery! My sis-in-law used the Coalco (if that's how it's spelled) Alaphabet bedding, too, and it's SOOOOO cute! I would have except she got to it first :) YAY!
We were in Madison for Fri night and Sat morning. Wish I could have said hi...another time.
Take care!!!
Post a Comment