Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

30 Weeks!

Not much new here. I'm feeling really good still--just tired. Today was a crazy day at school since it was Halloween. My students were bouncing off the walls with excitement. Our school really gets in to celebrating all the holidays, including Halloween. So kids (and teachers) brought costumes to school. We had an all-school parade in the afternoon followed by a big classroom party. It was fun and I somehow managed to get through the day in one piece thanks to all my parent volunteers :)

I'll be 30 weeks along with the pregnancy as of tomorrow. I get weekly email updates from babycenter.com and I just got the latest one this evening. It says the baby is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. It also shows a picture of how the baby is positioned right now. That explained A LOT. I've been getting kicked in the ribs while constantly feeling the need to use the bathroom. Also, there's a hard spot in one area above my belly button and I'm convinced it's my baby sticking it's bottom out.

Yesterday I met with a pediatrician for the first time. I had been filling out the admissions paperwork for the hospital and they ask for the baby's pediatrician so I have to find one soon. I met with one who comes highly recommended from some of my grad school friends and moms at my school. I felt really comfortable with her and liked the responses that she had to all of my questions. So I guess I've found a pediatrician for the baby!

I'll try to post a new picture of my belly tomorrow or Friday.

Off to bed now. Have a good night!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.

No comments: