Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

39 Weeks!!

Still no baby news~ I went back to work today and had a great day with the kids. They seemed happy to have me back, since I had told them there was a good chance I wouldn't be there. They were also really well behaved considering the fact that they had been away from our classroom routines and rules for nearly two weeks. I was very proud of them!


I felt minor contractions throughout the day and evening today but nothing too serious. Believe it or not, I wasn't feeling very tired at the end of the work day so Chad and I went shopping for a little while. We had been wanting to get a camcorder before the baby is born so we went to Best Buy tonight and found a nice one. Now we're all set to record the baby and make DVD's for the grandparents :-)



Here's another picture I took today. My co-workers told me that it looks like the baby definitely dropped pretty low over winter break. See for yourself~



Have a great night!

Love,

Mindy and Baby S.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, girl! You're huge (meaning you're ready for this baby to get outta there and into this world!) I remember those days... though not so fondly. HA! One thing I wish I had at the hospital was good chapstick, the stuff they had for me was nasty. Just a little piece of info I just thought of. Can't wait to see how things continue to progress!