I've had another busy day in the classroom chasing kindergartners, to no avail... The doctor's exam yesterday set off a night full of cramps and discomfort. I thought for sure last night that I was going into labor, but nothing became of it other than a night of very little sleep. Now this afternoon I've had quite a few contractions but nothing very intense. I haven't tried timing them though. Maybe this seems silly, but I'm not sure when to start timing each one because I can't tell when they start. I just realize that my stomach is really hard each time--I don't necessary feel them starting. Hmmmm.....not sure what to do about that.
Tonight I'm going to try drinking red raspberry herbal tea. I've been told by a few different people that it works to start labor. We'll see! Wish me luck!
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment