Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Hi again~

Still no baby update other than the fact that I've been feeling cramps in my lower abdomen area all afternoon. They aren't too painful but they are annoying. Maybe it's a sign that labor is near???

Today I had to tell my students that our class guinea pig passed away during Winter Break. I was anticipating tears and lots of sad questions. Instead...the first question they asked was "Can we get another guinea pig?" This was followed immediately with the second question they asked..."Can we get a dog?!?!" I guess they weren't as sad as I thought they'd be!

No plans for us at all this weekend. We're about to leave and go out for dinner- probably the Olive Garden. I've been craving it all day. Other than that, well...I'm hoping I will be in labor! We'll let you know :-)
~Mindy and Baby S.

No comments: