Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

No, I'm NOT in labor :-)

I realize this post is being put online later than I posted the last few days....sorry to disappoint, but I am NOT in labor. Just lazy.

I had another hectic day at work. Maybe that's the problem. I'll bet our baby is scared to come out because it thinks it's going to be surrounded by 27 five and six-year-olds. Heck, I'd refuse to come out too!! A few of my little girls suddenly got really concerned about me today and said "Mrs. Steighner! You're going to stretch out your clothes!" I got a good laugh while I tried to explain about maternity clothing to a bunch of kindergartners.

This afternoon, I worked late again to try to wrap things up in my classroom. It's weird to realize that I'll be gone for the next 12 weeks. I'm nervous about leaving them for that long.

Chad and I are just taking it easy tonight--no long walks this evening. I'm totally convinced right now that this baby won't be here until the induction on Monday. But I'll let you know if that changes.

Good night!
Love,
Mindy and the one who doesn't want to come out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well wishes!

Jenn said...

OK, so it's 10:13 on Friday night and still no post... I'm getting anxious for you! :)