Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A rough day yesterday~

Well, I ended up getting sick right after Chad recovered. I woke up yesterday morning and ended up spending the day in bed with flu symptoms. (Yes, I DID get a flu shot a few months ago. A lot of good it did...) I called Chad at work and he came home to take care of Lauren for me. I also called the pediatrician because I was concerned about whether I should continue nursing her when I was so sick. But the doctor reassured me that I must keep nursing now more than ever so that Lauren gets the antibodies for whatever virus I have. Now we're watching her closely for illness. I am praying she stays healthy--she's just too young to get sick.



Today I feel much better. It really was just a 24 hour bug. Lauren slept well last night, so that helped me to get some sleep. Now she's taking her morning nap--it's peaceful here right now, but I miss her when she's asleep. Almost makes me want to go wake her up...almost.



~Mindy and Lauren

No comments: