Well...I've been here for almost 8 hours and am getting a little frustrated. We checked in at 7 a.m. and they started me on Pitocin at 8 a.m. to try to get contractions started. My doctor has tried twice to break my water and hasn't been able to. That's an excruciatingly painful process. I'm officially "all about" the epidural and that isn't because of painful contractions!!!
Both of our sets of parents are here and Karlee is too. They're all just hanging out being patient but anxious to meet our little one.
Not sure if I've progressed with dialating, but the contractions are super mild still so I doubt it. I think we're in for a LONG night....
~Mindy
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! Sorry to hear about your experience so far. I am trying to figure out why it's so painful for your doc to attempt to break the water. It shouldn't be that way... my guess is it just has to do with how little you're dialated. Good luck. You'll do great! :)
Post a Comment