Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

So, Monday it will be!

With no signs of imminent labor today, it appears that tomorrow will still be the BIG day! We tried to sleep in today but as soon as Westin woke me up early, I couldn't fall back asleep. I was just too nervous and excited, thinking about what tomorrow will bring.

We took Westin for another long walk through the neighborhood and even let him run throughout the soccer fields across from our house. He LOVES that. He ran around in giant circles and kept rolling all around in the snow. What a goofball.

We also went to Super Wal-Mart to stock up on groceries and to walk around some more. Still no contractions though, although the baby is moving around a ton right now.

Well, as I sign off for the last time before the baby is born, I'm full of different emotions. I'm super excited to finally meet my little guy (or girl, but I'm predicting boy) and I am very happy that tomorrow is finally the day. However, I'm also very nervous and scared to go through labor and delivery. Who wouldn't be? I'm also a little sad that I won't be pregnant anymore. I've loved being pregnant (except for the discomfort in the ninth month) and I made Chad promise me that I'll get to experience it again some time (although not anytime soon). I'm also nervous about how much our lives are about to change. Nothing will ever be the same for us. But we're ready and are eager to welcome this little person with open arms. Wish us luck! We'll post the big news with pictures as soon as we are able to...

Love,
Mindy and Baby S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best wishes!