
Today, I had planned to do a photo-shoot with Lauren to get some pictures for birth announcements. A friend of mine was going to take the pictures but she had to cancel, so I thought I'd try to take a few myself. This one breaks my heart :-(
I did get some really cute pictures though, but I don't think I'm going to put them on this blog until I decide what I'll use for birth announcements. Right now, Lauren is sound asleep in her crib. Now that my mom and sister have left, Lauren has to learn to take her naps in her crib rather than being held for all of them. So far...so good! Poor Chad woke up with the flu today. He's feeling pretty crummy and is totally bummed that he can't be near Lauren. He was really looking forward to spending the weekend cuddling with her. Please keep him in your thoughts and hope that he gets better quickly and that Lauren and I don't get sick! Thanks!
Love,
Mindy & Lauren


2 comments:
OOh blessings on y'all. She is beautiful. Found your blog from way down here in Texas. (can't remember the exact route I took) Enjoy her, they grow sooo fast. My little girl born via c section after hours of labor is now six years old. Time flies!
Kari
Mindy - great pics! She is really a very cute little girl (and I am only partially biased!)...funny thing is, I can really see the resemblance to you and Karlee in the picture where she is crying...the nose, the mouth, the eyebrows! In defense of Chad, I think she has his hairline (and no, that is not a bald joke! It's a great hairline!)...give her a big kiss from me!
-Amanda
Post a Comment