Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another day without baby news :(

As promised, Chad and I slept in late today and then took Westin for about a two-mile walk. Maybe that isn't very long, but it wore me out! Still...no contractions and no water breaking. I'm convinced now that the baby won't be here until Monday's induction.

We spent the afternoon with most of our dinner club friends for a Packer game party. Despite Chad's urging, I decided NOT to spend the entire game walking up and down their staircase. That just didn't sound like fun!

We just got home and now Chad is watching Ocean's Thirteen. We plan to sleep in late again tomorrow for the last time (late for us is about 9:30). Then we have absolutely no plans. We'll probably walk Westin and finalize our packing for our hospital stay. I think our parents may all be driving to the area tomorrow afternoon, but we've requested to spend the day and evening alone just the two of us. Hey...it could be the last time for many, many years! So the folks will all be camped out at a hotel and will join us at the hospital some time on Monday.

Have a relaxing Sunday~
Love,
Mindy and Baby S.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Mindy,
Best of luck on Monday. I'm so excited for you and Chad. Your world is about to change in the most amazing way (even though someday soon at 3a.m. it might not seem that way, exactly) :) I feel like I was in your shoes just yesterday and we are now planning Tegan's 1st birthday party!!! Hope your Sunday is/was wonderful. God bless!!!

p.s. we tried putting baby powder on T's rash and was all but gone overnight.