Lauren just had her first appointment with the pediatrician this morning. At the hospital, her weight had dropped to 6lbs 13oz, which they were a little concerned about because her weight loss exceeded the 10% amount that they are comfortable with. But today she is up to 7lbs 8oz, so she's doing great! Here's a joke for you...how can you tell if a woman is a "first time parent" at the doctor's office? The answer...she has a camera and takes pictures of her child's first doctor's exam :) Yep, that's what I did! Here's my little peanut:
Lauren liked her baby papasan swing when we let her try it out. The only problem is that she's too lightweight for it and it starts swinging way too fast even on the lowest setting when she's in it. She kinda looked like she was about to catapult across the living room. Guess we'll have to wait until she's heavier before we can really use it.
Until next time...
Love,
Mindy & Lauren


1 comment:
Mindy,
I know I've said this but Lauren is just so precious and beautiful! That swing story is too funny. She's so tiny, oh I love it. You look wonderful, by the way too! Happy 1 week birthday, Lauren!
Post a Comment